Saturday, December 29, 2007

I got my dream bike!


So went to a great bike store in Percellville ( http://www.trailsendcycling.com/ )today and they had a Specialized Demo 9. This has been a dream bike of mine for a while. Of course since I wanted one, Specialized stopped making them. Well while at the bike store, the owner pointed out he still had one!! Scarily it was my size, and he cut me and INSANE deal on it. I was so shocked to actually see this bike new, we could not pass it up. I also must recommend this store to anyone. Not only was the owner very very friendly, he was the most knowledgeable person I have talked to about bikes. Also the bike comes with 2 years free service. On a road bike or regular mountain bike that is great, on DH bike like this it is a god send! If you are looking for a bike seriously check out Trails End Cycling. They do fitting's, like professional fittings for your bike, if you buy a bike there it is free. The owner learned from Andy Pruitt, he is the guy who did fittings for Lance Armstrong and other such people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home