Saturday, December 8, 2007

winter cycling


So I love riding in the winter, its great fun for me, but I have to question the Cycling companies on this. In short most of their equipment for it sucks. I mean really, it seems like to them Winter starts when it gets around 40 degrees. We have cool stuff called Gore-Tex and a ton of other stuff out there , why do they no splash their ugly ass bright yellow on it and make some cash? I am lucky enough to know some Mtn Climbers, and looked in to their gear. I know think I need to start harassing North Face, Arcteryx, and Mammut to start just putting padding in their shorts. The gear I have gotten from them is amazing and ALOT cheaper.... OK cheaper than say Assos and some other brands of cycling snobbery gear. Their gear is made for people in sub zero temps/high elevation and I spend a ton less, also works better. Just my rant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home